Friday, September 26, 2008

Our New Project and Other

So Kyle decided that Kade needed another project, because I guess that feeding the cows and horses wasn't enough, so he went and bought 4 pigs....yes pigs! I have never smelt an animal so stinky in my life and I now own 4 of them. Kade loves to go and feed them though and he had a blast naming them. Growing up we never had pigs....we always just stuck with the cows and horses and a goat now and again. I think that my dad would roll over in his grave if he knew that we had pigs at the farm....sorry dad!

Tyce and Kade were cracking me up the other day. Tyce wouldn't stop smiling and Kade wouldn't stop growling. I decided to capture the moment with a picture:

I didn't realize that the pictures were so dark..sorry!

7 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Ok, your boys are a-dorable!!

Mindy said...

I bet Kade is just loving his pigs! Those are some cute little boys! Congrats to Kyle for getting the coveted job! Thats awesome!

Wades said...

What cute little boys!! They are so fun aren't they!?!? Congrats on the job!

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute kids...love the little smiles!

The Cox Family said...

Curtis's dad wanted to purchase a few pigs and put them in their backyard to make their next door neighbors mad, becuase they really do stink! I am sure your boys really love those pigs though and that is all that matters right?

AngiDe said...

My husband would love to own pigs! I guess your boys and my hubby would be good friends!! =)

So more babies huh? Ya... but I gots lots of time =)

You?

Brianne and Paul said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

The rules: Link person who tagged you
Tell about 6 Quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave comment to let them know