Sunday, September 7, 2008

Peach Days

This weekend was Peach Days in Ferron. Kyle is from Ferron so he thought that we should go. We started out the day at the Parade (which lasted forever) and then we ended up at the horse races and the demolition derby. The derby was awesome. One of the cars actually flipped over. Kyle did the derby a few years ago and he was sure regretting not doing it this year. Here are some pictures of the parade. I didn't take any of the races or of the derby.
Waiting for the Parade to start
I bought Kade this bag the other day because he really "needed" it. Anyway, we also had to bring it to the parade. We are just a little bit early for Halloween.

Aunt Angie helping Kade and Adri catch candy.

7 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

I love small town fairs and derby's, they are the best! Come to Melon Days..I promise..the parade lasts about 5 minutes. :) Ok, maybe a few more minutes than that, but not much! :)

Anonymous said...

We seriously ended up with mounds of candy at that parade...it was long...but for the most part I thought it was pretty good...maybe the best of the season. I feel bad we didn't see you guys there...glad you had a fun time, love Kades bag...I love halloween...I am tempted to get my deco's out now!!!

Mindy said...

I cannot believe how many "days" there are in Utah!! Peach days. melon days, onion days. Im dumb, what do they mean? Anyways, it looks like you guys had a great time!!

Farley's Story said...

The parade did go on forever!! At least they threw lots of candy for the kids. J/K Just to answer your question, I don't know much about Janell. However, I think she is a somewhat recent convert. I don't know if that helps with your impression.

The Bunnell's said...

Jana,
It was great to see your comment on my blog. What a cute family you have and it looks like you are doing great. Your boys are darling! Keep in touch - Kyla-

Behling Family said...

Jana, this is Autumn. I saw your blog on Kyla's blog. Your kids are adorable. It looks like you have a way cute family. Its crazy who you can find when blogging

The Cox Family said...

So I think you have tied me for the most parades in one year! You can never have too many of them.