Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Girl's Weekend...And Great News!

Well, I guess that I will start with the great news. Kyle got hired on with Pacificorp today! This might sound weird, but working for the power plant is a coveted job here in Emery County. Everyone would like to work for Pacificorp. Once someone gets on out at the plant, they never leave....making it almost impossible to get on. Well, I am proud to say that Kyle has. We will finally be able to live comfortably and not pay check to pay check. I am so proud of Kyle for going to school and getting all of his qualifications. He has worked hard and it is finally paying off. I am so grateful that he will no longer have to go underground in that crazy coal mine.

Girls Weekend....Every year my mom, my grandma, my sisters and myself take a weekend and party without husbands and kids. This year, we decided to go down to the Tuachan in St. George and see "Big River". We all had a ton of fun at the play and the next day we spent shopping. It was so nice to get away and spend time with just the girls. I am sad that it went by so fast, but it was so fun coming home to excited kids. Kade ran to me as fast as he could and gave me the biggest love ever. Can't wait for next year.

9 comments:

Brianne and Paul said...

congrats on your husband's new job! I love girls weekends they are so fun!

Anonymous said...

#1 love your new back ground...fun for halloween!
#2 Congrats to Kyle...that is awesome, that is a coveted job around here...that is totally awesome.
#3...Yahoo for a girls weekend & in St. George...love it!
#4 Scrapbooking my house next thursday...you in?

Anthony and Christel said...

That is awesome about the new job, yay for security! Also it's great that he doesn't have to go into a mine anymore. Glad you had fun on your girls weekend, that sounds like fun!

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

Hey Jana I'm glad you left me a comment so I could see your blog. Your kids are super cute! Congrats on the new job!

AngiDe said...

YAY!!! Congrat's on the new job offer! I can't wait for the day when we get a pay check. CONGRATS!!

The Barton's said...

That is great! Totally get the pacifCorp thing! Go you guys! Awesome! And girls weekend??? Sorry I missed it! JK That sounds like a lot of fun!

Farley's Story said...

I am happy to hear Kyle got a job at the power plant. Now, if he could rub off on Doug. Girl time is the best, especially when it is well overdue!!

The Cox Family said...

What great news! I am sure that you sleep a lot better at night knowing that Kyle isn't in the mine. I am so happy for you guys. Glad you had a fun time with the girls!

Natasha said...

Love your cutest background. Congrats! That is very cool for your family. Very exciting.