Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend was great. We started out the weekend on a 4-wheeler ride up East Mountain to check on the cows. The weather was nice and the cows had plenty to eat.
The next day we went fishing at Grassy Lake and Pete's hole. After we got done fishing we decided to take a scenic drive across Skyline. It is so beautiful up there and you really feel like you are on top of the world.
Today we spent most of the day dove hunting. Kyle shot about 7 doves....so I guess it was a success. All in all it was a nice relaxing weekend. I am sad that it is over and we are back to work tomorrow.




Tylee, Jasa, Kelsey, and my mom along for the ride

Kade and his Grandpa Larsen

Everyone

Fishing at Grassy Lake....we didn't catch a thing.

My cute boys sitting by the lake. It was so cold!!

Kade and Tyce

Kyle looking for deer on Skyline Drive. Isn't it so pretty here. The elevation is 10,000 feet.

9 comments:

Mindy said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes Jana! I love that picture of Kade and Tyce at the lake!!

Anthony and Christel said...

I love that picture of your boys too, they are SERIOUSLY so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love love that picture of the close up of your boys...What little stallions (is that how you spell that) Sounds like an emery county compliment right? Hey I am excited to see you thursday!

Brianne and Paul said...

Hey Jana I was looking through blogs and found yours. I miss seeing everyone for softball that was a lot of fun. I love your blog!!

Natasha said...

Ok that picture of your boys by the lake is so dang cute. I love the look on Kade's face. Those two are troopers!

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

Hey Jana!
Good to 'see' you. Where do you live that's right now the street from my parents?
We're living in Hawaii and loving it. We've always wanted to live here and it just worked out. We're both going to graduate school. Robert is attending the University of Hawaii working on a Masters in Urban and Regional Planning and I'm attending The George Washington University through Washington, D.C. (the program is online). I'm working on a Masters in Tourism Administration. I really enjoy it.
You look so happy and like you're just loving life. And you have adorable boys! Keep in touch.

The Cox Family said...

It really is so pretty up there. I am glad that it was a fun and a relaxing trip! Your family is so dang cute!

Brianne and Paul said...

We had 4 girls and no boys in my family too. I don't know if I would have known what to do with boys, I was the oldest so I took care of my little sisters.

Farley's Story said...

At least someone was able to get out and enjoy nature. Doug spent the holiday with everyone else, so we didn't do anything. I also heard you are teaching Dwain and Danika in primary. I hope they will behave for you. Sometimes they can get out of control. Just don't let them sit by each other and they should get along.