Sunday, September 14, 2008

Clean Up at Mom's

So my mom decided that instead of a birthday present, she wanted all of us to come to her house and clean things up around her yard (although my mom's yard is perfect). So we all showed up Saturday morning and spent the entire day cleaning up. We had so much fun together (like we always do) and we got a lot done. After we worked all day, we went up to the Joes Valley Marina for a burger and then went back to my mom's to play games. Even though we were working, we were having the greatest time together. Sisters (and their familes) are the best!!



8 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

What great pictures! Service can be really fun, and when you are working with people you love.. it's a blast!

Mindy said...

What great kids you all are!! I never noticed how much you girls look alike! So cute!!

The Cox Family said...

Sometimes that really can be the best gift to a parent. Your mom is so lucky to have all of you great girls!

The Barton's said...

Wow! I am so excited you shared this with me! What a great idea! If my parents ever need anything they buy it! They would never pay for someone to help on the yard! Oh my word, This is great!

Farley's Story said...

Spending time with family is always fun, no matter what it is you do. The point is continuing that relationship with them. Looks like you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

I so hope my girls are as cute as you and your sisters when they get big...I really want to talk to you about your growing up years with all those girls to find out what is in store for me.

Natasha said...

That sounds like so much fun. I'm glad you all got to be there. You look so cute! I bet your mom was so grateful! It's so great you got so many good pictures!

AngiDe said...

Jana oh jana!!! How I miss talking to you and seeing how you are doing. I am so happy you emailed me, I don't have your email so its great to hear from you and even better that you blog!!!
I sent you and invite to mine, its private, but I am glad that we can keep in touch now!!!
Yippy!!

Angie