Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sick Day

Yesterday after me and my boys got home from school, Kade started coughing and then eventually couldn't breath very well. I did everything I could to calm his asthma, but it wasn't getting any better. I decided that I better not send him to school with me so I called a sub and sent my sub plans with another teacher that travels to price. Well, we woke up this morning and Kade was just fine....no asthma, no cough...so my sick day turned out to be a nice relaxing day with my kids. Too bad that can't happen everyday!

6 comments:

AngiDe said...

Hey!! It's great to be blogging friends! Your boys are super cute!!! I would say they are just dolls... but that doesn't seem right =)

Anyway, Ryah will be 3 in two weeks... {EEEK} and we are living in Michigan right now! Crazy!

How bout you?

Brianne and Paul said...

I am so glad that Kade is doing better and you had a fun day instead of a sick day. asthma is so awful.

Wades said...

Hi Jana,

I found your blog off of Robert and Heathers. This is Lyndsey (blake) Wade from High School. It's good to see you are doing good. Your boys are sooo Cute!!

The Barton's said...

It is so true! Nothing better than a nice relaxing day with the kiddo's! They sure are darling boys!

Mindy said...

Glad you got to enjoy your "sick" day! Glad little Kade is doing better!

Anonymous said...

That is the best...it is okay to take care of sick kids when you are not sick, but when mom is sick it is hard to take care of anyone else...but when no one is sick....it is fun fun fun until mom has to go back to work cause no one is sick...bummer!
Glad you had a fun day!