Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm So Sorry Tyce

Kade's hair was getting a little long, so today I decided to get out my scissors and cut it. Well after I was all done with Kade's hair I thought....."why not trim Tyce's hair". Well, I was planning on just trimming a little off of the top when Kyle told me to just use the clippers....Bad Idea! I pretty much buzzed his hair completely off! He looks so funny now. I feel so bad! Thank goodness that it will grow back in a few weeks. In the meantime Tyce will probably be wearing his hat!
The best pictures I could get were when he was having his dinner.


He is still the cutest 8 month old...even with a buzz cut!

7 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

I think his hair looks just fine, and is so cute! I love his little smile! There is only love in those little eyes!

Farley's Story said...

All it does is make him look older. He is still cute!!

Anonymous said...

#1 love your new design...
#2 Love the pic of Kade with "Daddy"!!! Adorable.
#3 I know you think Tyce looks silly but I buzzed claire and Libby both when they were little (so their hair would come in better) and I thought they looked funny but then I thought they looked so cute...I know it's weird but the buzz might grow on you...plenty of time to grow back before fall!

Anonymous said...

Okay so two comments in a row here...I am an idiot and did not get my little post cards in the mail soon enough for my scrapbook night on this coming thursday...so if you want to come email me and I will give you the dets...

Natasha said...

It's not bad at all! He is still super cute!

Mindy said...

That boy makes any haicut cute!! It really doesnt look bad at all!

The Cox Family said...

I think we have all cut our children's hair shorter than we wanted to, but it definitely doesn't look bad! It will be long before you know it, and ready for another one!