Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not again...

Back in June, Kyle and I decided that it was time to think about maybe adding another baby to our already chaotic family ---literally to"get it over with". So in July we tried and just like that......we were pregnant (all I have to do is say the word pregnant and bam....it happens). Anyway, when we got to our 1st OB appointment, we were really excited to hear the heart beat (you know when you hear the heart beat for the first time, it finally feels real). I told the Dr of my past history of miscarriage so he decided to do an ultrasound to make sure that they baby was okay. Well, there was no heartbeat. My heart sank, but at the same time, I knew it. This was my 3rd miscarriage....my first at 15 weeks, my second at 8 and now this one at 8 as well. I have always had a miscarriage before a full term baby. Now Kyle and I are looking forward to trying some more :) and maybe having success next time.

8 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh Jana im so sorry. What an awful feeling. Good luck, and keep trying you make some cute cute babies!!

Anthony and Christel said...

I am so sorry to hear that Jana, how are you doing? Had you told your boys already? I hope that despite the circumstance, that all is well. Take care. :)

AngiDe said...

Hey Jana, I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage.
At least the trying part is fun ;) Good luck!!

XO

Grant and Candice said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. I have had similiar experiences and it is so not fun. Good luck!

Leslie said...

I am so sorry! Sure makes you appreciate the cute little buddies you have.

The Cox Family said...

That is horrible Jana, I am so sorry! I hope that you are feeling well and I wish you the best of luck in the future!

The Bunnell's said...

I am so sorry. I too have experienced this and it is so hard and emotionally draining. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Wades said...

so so sorry! i hope you are feeling ok. i hope everything turns out ok and that everything will be perfect the next time!