Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cha-ching....I am the winner!

At my school, we have a little contest...... We take our weight and our body fat percentage and whoever loses the most body fat wins $500.00. Well, I am happy to announce that I am the winner! Wahoo! I have lost a total of 38lbs since January (22 just this summer) and I have never felt better. Anyway, I am so excited.....I have already made my list of things to buy with my winnings.

In all reality, losing the weight is worth so much more than the money. I feel SO much better, have a ton more confidence, and I have so much more energy! I am super proud of myself!

7 comments:

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

Woo hoo!!!!!! Sounds like a win win!

Mistie said...

Congradulations!

Leslie said...

Maybe that's what I need to help me loose the extra pounds...incentive! COngrats

Natasha said...

See! I knew you looked great! I noticed the second I saw you! I am so dang proud of you. There are few things that require more discipline. And you are right...it is SO worth it. Way to go!

Jaycie said...

YA!!! Great job!

Anthony and Christel said...

That is really awesome, congrats!!

AngiDe said...

That's so awesome!!! You'll have to share your secrets with me in a few months ;)
NOw you need to post a picture of your new fabulous body!!!
CONGRAT'S!!!

XO