Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our Labor Day Weekend

We had a very busy, but fun, long weekend. It all started with a shopping trip where I spent every penny of my weight loss winnings. We went up Friday night......shopped..... and then stayed the night in a hotel. After a few stops the next morning, we came home and went up Cottonwood Canyon and BBQ'ed shish kabobs with my mom, Jasa, Jared, Tylee, and Kelsey.

The next day we went over to my Grandma Hansen's and had turkey dinner with a few of my cousins. Eating at Grandma Hansen's is the best....good food and great company.

Finally on Monday we loaded up the 4-wheelers and went up Ferron Mountain for a ride along Hunters Highway. Along our way, we looked for a geo-cash but never found it. The ride was nice and it was good to get out.

The weekend was great....I wish that it could have lasted a little bit longer.....maybe I could have got more done on my bathroom remodel. Oh well!!






4 comments:

The Bunnell's said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I am glad that you spent your money, just hopefully you bought something for yourself-it is so easy to just spend on your kids. I hope that you rewarded yourself because you totally deserve it!

I love the picture of the trees, beautiful!

Natasha said...

I'm so glad you had a fun weekend on your hard-earned winnings! Way to go! The only sad thing about Labor Day is it feels like a goodbye to summer!

Mindy said...

Tash, that is the BEST thing about Labor day silly! You guys do so much fun stuff! Im glad you got to spend all your earnings!

Anonymous said...

All of your shopping sounds heavenly and I am so glad that you spent it all!!! (hopefully on something wonderful and for you!)