Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kade's first day of preschool

Today was Kade's first day of preschool. He was so excited to go that he made sure to tell me that I was not allowed to go with him. His teacher this year is Miss Sandra and her helper Miss Karla. Kade told me that he loved his teachers so it must have went well. On Tuesday he was able to go and check out the preschool with my mom. When they got there my mom showed him where the bathroom was and he said "cool, there is my bathroom and my shower". He also had to tell me that Miss Sandra had him some toys and a place for him to hang his backpack.
It was hard to leave him today because he doesn't seem big enough to be going to school. Also it is hard because I don't get to pick him up. Thankgoodness my mom can take a break at work and go get him. Its hard not being the one who picks him up to see how is day went. By the time I see him its old news.

This is Kade outside my house for his "First Day of School Pose"

Here is a picture of Kade and Kelsey. They are the best of friends and Kade just loves her to death. Aren't they cute. I swear sometimes I think that they could be twins!
Tyce felt left out and needed to say cheese. He is so funny (and he is getting so BIG)

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I LOVE that he is so enthusiastic in his pictures! I also think you are SO lucky that his grandma will be picking him up from school every day. He looks so cute.

Mindy said...

Ahh hes so cute little Tyce, too!! Im glad it went well and that he loves it! Is it everyday?

Anthony and Christel said...

Kade is growing up fast, and he is such a handsome little guy! So is Tyce, both your boys are adorable! Kade will have such a great time at school too!!