Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dentist=Surgery

What a way to spend a Saturday! Early this morning I took Kade over to Price to the surgical center to get some work done on his teeth. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be for me until the anesthesiologist took his had and walked him away. The surgery took about 1 hour and then I finally got to go back and see Kade. He was acting SO different. Nothing I did would calm him down. He ended up yanking his IV out and splattered blood everywhere. It was definitely hard to see him like that. We are now home and he is acting just fine. I hope that we don't have to do that again anytime soon.

6 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Poor little guy! What kind of work did they have to do?

Jana said...

Root canals and crowns.....already at 3!

Mindy said...

Oh man poor thing! Paul HATES having to put little kids to sleep. I hope he is feeling better soon!

The Bunnell's said...

Poor little guy. I am glad that everything went well. He is so cute and looks so big in his preschool picture.

Brianne and Paul said...

It is so hard to send your kids off to be put under anesthsia, especially for the first time. I so know how you felt.

The Cox Family said...

Poor Kade! Seeing little kids under anesthesia definitely has to be the saddest thing. They don't know what is happening and you have no control of the situation! I hope he is feeling better.