Friday, June 5, 2009

Softball, Blog Book, and Jamie's Birthday

It's softball time again!! Every summer I play softball on the women's slow pitch league and I love it! This year I am playing in Price and in Emery County so it seems like I am always playing softball. The ladies that I play with in Price are all faculty and staff at PHS so we have a blast! We might not be the best team, but we definitely have the most fun!

This picture cracks me up!

I have wanted to make my blog into a journal for a long time but never did my research. The other day, I decided to check it out. That is when I found blurb.com. All I had to do was "slurp" my blog into blurb and what do you know.....a blog book. Isn't it awesome!!
Finally, last night me, my mom, Jodi, and Jasa headed to Richfield to take Jamie out to dinner for her Birthday. It was so nice to see Jamie and to hang out with just us girls. Jamie is building a home in Central Valley and is living in Monroe until it is finished. We wish her the best in getting her mansion built...and happy, happy birthday!

School is finally out....and summer has now began! Can't wait!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute post Jana...I love the blog book and I am getting gung ho to get mine done now...thanks for the encouragment!!!

Anthony and Christel said...

I hear doing a blog book is such a pain, but you made it sound easy. Hmmm..maybe different websites make it more difficult, or easier. I always said I would make one every year, now it has been 2 and I still don't have one! :) You make me want to get on the ball already.