Thursday, May 28, 2009

PHS Class of 2009

A few of the Greatest Teachers at PCA (especially that Mrs. Larsen...I heard that she is awesome)!
Wahoo!!! They actually did it! This year was Pinnacle's 1st year to have a graduating class and I was there to witness the memorable event. The graduation was awesome. The graduates entered the theatre following the Carbon High drum line (which was awesome) and then us teachers came next. The speakers were great and I will have to admit, I was a little teary eyed when our boys choir got up and sang "I am the greatest". I have taught these particular students since they were in the sixth grade so it was kind of hard to let them go. I have been through all of their life experiences and to see them go from a hormonal 8th grader to an adult was amazing. I wish them all of the luck in the world and I will definitely miss each and every one of them. GO PANTHERS!!

3 comments:

things we love... said...

Nice!!! Okay that is so fun that you guys went up to Heber and look at his big smile!! Too cute!!

Mindy said...

I heard that Mrs. Larson is awesome, hot, and does one mean music video! That Thomas the train thing is so cute! What a fun idea!

Natasha said...

Just wanted to let you know that I love checking your blog to see how the Larsen Family Ranch is doing. Only...I rarely take the time to comment because I am usually holding or nursing the baby in one hand and running the computer mouse with the other. Your boys are getting so big, and so handsome. The picture of all of you on the train cracks me up because Kyle looks so enthused. Jeff wanted me to let you know he is still waiting for that phone call to help you guys move your cows so that he knows we are friends.