Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fish Lake

We thought that it would be fun to go to fish lake for the day for a picnic and to fish. I got my kids dressed in their shorts and sandals and we headed out. As we were driving I started to notice the temperature dropping from 70 degree's to 50 degree's and finally at Fish Lake 38 degrees......it was FREEZING. Well, thank goodness Jamie had an extra jacket that my boys could wear and I found an expensive hoodie at the Lodge so we survived the day. The boat ride was not worth it for sure. It was so cold and Tyce's life jacket was so tight around his coat that he was miserable. Oh well, another memorable experience with the Jeffs' family!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun Pictures, regardless of whether it was fun or not. ...Looks pretty chilly! I did the same thing for our four wheeler ride...it was sunny outside so I figured it would be warm, well it was a little chilly for the kids so we bummed some jackets off of other people...i totally felt like an unfit mother...ha!

The Bunnell's said...

I love the pictures of Tyce, you can just see the misery on his face. Your boys are so cute.