Friday, June 12, 2009

Timpanogos Cave


Wow....what a climb! Today we took the kids on a mighty hike to see Timpanogos Cave. Kade was such a trooper and he never complained until his legs started to hurt on the way down. He worked his little muscles hard the entire 1000 ft climb and I was so proud of him. Kade's favorite part of the cave was the rock that looked like a "canimal" (camel) and my favorite part was the heart of Timpanogos. It was a really fun trip that ended in a dip at the Legacy Center swimming pool in Lehi. I debated on taking Tyce with me, but I am glad that I left him home with aunt Angie (who just got engaged last weekend........congrats)! Hopefully when we take our next trip to Timpanogos, Kyle won't have to work.




6 comments:

AngiDe said...

I've never hiked Timpanogas cave! What a fun time!
Love the new header by the way.... such cute little cowboys ;)

XO

Mindy said...

That looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

How fun...and so weird that I have never been there...we need to go! Your mom is always such a fun grandma to do fun things with the kids!

The Bunnell's said...

How fun! I have never been their either. I really need to go. I love the "Canimal" that is so cute! You are such a fun mom!

things we love... said...

That looks like so much fun!! Your kids have the funnest g-ma!!! Love your new header!!!

The Cox Family said...

Way to go Kade! That isn't an easy climb for little kids. Heck- there are some adults that have a hard time with it! I haven't been there for a very long time, but it is definitely worth while!