Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Kade

Kade's 3rd birthday was on Friday and I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He has been waiting for this birthday since Tyce's back in December. Kade had to have a race car birthday because he LOVES Lightning McQueen. All of his cousins and friends came to the party and it was a blast. We had some races on a racetrack in the yard, had a cone walk, through water balloons through a tire, and had a really fun pinata. The best part was the cake (homemade by yours truly). It was really funny because the frosting made everyone's mouth black. Playing games
Kade's Birthday Cake Make a wish Opening Presents
Tyce's favorite part of the party

Everyone playing on Kade's new airplane toy
I can't believe that Kade is already 3. He is such a sweet little guy and the life of the party. He makes me laugh everyday and he is so polite. I love you Kaders and I hope that you have another great year full of adventure!

6 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Happy Birthday Kade!! Wow Jana!! I am SO impressed by your cake making skills, you are awesome!

Mindy said...

Jana that cake!! Never knew you had such a talent! Hes so cute and I absolutely LOVE that picture up at the top of both of the little cowboys! Happy Birthday Kade, looks like it was a great day!!!

Brandy Anderson said...

I'm glad he had a great b-day. He's so cute. Love the cake! Very impressive. The new pictures of the boys are so cute.

The Bunnell's said...

Way to go Jana! You deserve the Super Mom award. You are so creative and have such good ideas. The cake looks great and the games sound like they were alot of fun. What cute boys!

Grant and Candice said...

How Fun! Good job on that cake, it looks soooo good!

Natasha said...

You MADE that cake? Are you kidding me? I can't make a Betty Crocker cake mix look decent. That is amazing! I lu-uv your header. Your boys are too cute together.