Friday, May 15, 2009

Boating at Huntington Lake

After our Mother's Day dinner at Jasa's house, we decided to take Jasa's new boat out for a spin on Huntington Lake. The water was FREEZING but the boat ride was awesome. Kade loved wading around in the freezing water and Tyce loved throwing rocks into it. They both thought that riding the boat was great....especially when we would ride past the ducks. I can't wait until the weather gets warm so that we can go skiing!

Kade, Kelsey, and Chase


Chillin on the boat




Freezing cold water

Hanging out on the docks

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Those are some dang cute kids! Im so jealous of that boat!!

Farley's Story said...

What would we do without toys?

The Bunnell's said...

How fun. We are going out there for Memorial and i am so excited. Hopefully the water will be a little warmer. I love the pics especially the one on the doc and Kade as his little crocks on the wrong feet! Priceless!

The Cox Family said...

Just riding around in the boat is actually my favorite part! I could ride in one all day. I am sure you guys will be taking it out often this summer!
It was so good to see you guys this week! Thanks so much for calling!

Oh- and I missed your post for Kade's birthday, but I absolutely love your cake and am hiring you to make my cakes from now on!