Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

Wow....what a fun Easter! We had so much fun this year.

It all started with a fun Easter Egg hunt at the park. Then in the middle was Kyle's 29th (ekk!) birthday, another Easter Egg hunt with the Jeffs family, and finally CAMPING!! Kade loved spending the entire day playing in the dirt and Tyce loved to run around in the rocks. The weather was actually really great too. We camped from Thursday to Sunday and we didn't want to come home. Here are some pictures of our fun Easter adventure: sorry that I am a little late!
Oh NO!! Tyce is stuck in the rock!

























Cute kids!





















Happy Birthday Kyle!








Best buds!






3 comments:

Mindy said...

So fun! Looks like a great Easter! Happy Birthday Kyle!

The Cox Family said...

I think it is such a fun tradition to go camping on Easter! Glad you guys had a great time and the boys look like they really enjoyed the holiday!

The Bunnell's said...

What fun!!! I am jealous, I want to go camping on the desert. Kade has the biggest easter basket I have ever seen. I hope Kyle had a good birthday!