Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Week

So again we went fishing this week and it was colder than ever. Kade and Kyle decided to brave the cold wind and icy temperature, but Tyce and I stayed in the truck where is was nice and warm.


Tyce making faces while we waited for Kade and Kyle to catch some fish.




I also wanted to add these photo's of Kade hiding in the laundry (he thought that he was pretty cool) and of Tyce and Kyle goofing around. I just love my boys....and I think that they are pretty cute too!

I finally got Tyce walking on video, but it won't let me upload the video on blogger...has anyone else had this problem?

7 comments:

Farley's Story said...

Your not as die hard fisherman as Kyle? I thought I was the only one that didn't like to fish when it is freezing out. It is a good thing Kyle has Kade to fish with, other wise it would be very boring. At least that is my opinion.

Mindy said...

I LOVE that picture of Tyce in the truck making that cute face! Your boys are freaking so cute! I cannot believe how cold it looks there! Im so jealous its still in the 80's here. i think I live in hell.

Brianne and Paul said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love the new pics of your family and your boys. Who took them and where?

Jana said...

Brianne:
So we took them down to our farm and we used a tripod. I was desperate!!

Jaycie said...

Those boys are deffinatly Kyle's lol Cute family!!

The Barton's said...

Jana-I am so in love with your blog! And go you on taking the family pics! That is sweet! And saves $$$ too! Great job! Sure think your boys are darling.

The Cox Family said...

Those boys are going to freeze to death one of these days! I also love the pics of Tyce making those faces. Very cute!