Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Tyce


Today is Tyce's first birthday. I can't believe how fast he has grown. I can remember when he was born like it was yesterday.

Tyce has been such a joy to our family. I don't know what we would have done without him. He has the cutest personality ever. He is so happy-go- lucky and is quite the tease. He loves to play with Kade and he loves the horses. He is always smiling with his cute little smile and his laugh is addicting. We love you little guy!!


3 comments:

Farley's Story said...

They defiantly grow to fast. If we blink, we might miss something.

AngiDe said...

That last pic is so sweet!!!! I LOVE the overalls! What kid doesn't look cute in overalls?!?!
Happy birthday to your little guy!

XO

Natasha said...

Wow! Happy Birthday buddy! I can't believe it's already been a year. He is adorable. I hope he doesn't lose those cheeks anytime soon!