Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

What a great Christmas 2008 it has been. It all started with my mom's fabulous Christmas party which consisted of Amazing Race and lots of great presents. Then it was my Grandma Reid's party (boring), my Grandma Hansen's party full of fun sledding, warm fire, and great company. Finally we ended our parting at the Larsen's where the kids got to open PJ's!
Christmas morning was the best. Kade LOVED all of his toys, although he informed me that Santa forgot a race car track! His favorite toys were his train track, trampoline, and roller coaster ride. Tyce loved everything. He went from one toy to the next and didn't stop playing all day. His favorite toy was his musical jungle. My favorite toy was my new fat baby boots, my new Nike's and my new camera. Kyle got a gun and new binoculars.
Christmas was great! I am sad that it is already over. I hope that you all had a fun Christmas too!

Tyce, Dad, Kade
Around the fire to get warm
Kade and Abby

Grandma Jo, Abby and Kade
Opening a present
The navitity story at the Larsen's
Grandpa Larsen and Tyce
Christmas Morning

3 comments:

The Bunnell's said...

It sounds like Santa definately found your house! I am glad that you had a great Christmas and it was filled with fun activies.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast. Glad you had a great Christmas. Hopefully I will see you next Thursday!!!

Mindy said...

Looks like a fun Christmas!! Isnt it so fun with kids!?