Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ice Fishing

Ice fishing at Milsite was FREEZING. Kade had fun but Tyce was not having it! I ended up having to take him to the truck to get warm.

I did get a pictures of the chilly event before I spent the next few hours waiting in the truck with Tyce.


My boys
Looks like Tyce is having a ball

Kade loved fishing out of the icy hole. Too bad he didn't even get a bite!

Dad and Tyce trying to stay warm

So I just wanted to add some of my cool news. Christmas break is over so I had to go back to school (thats not the good news), but this kid signed up to do his student teaching under me which means that he will be taking over my classes in two weeks. Wahoo!! I kind of feel bad for him because I have a P.E. class from HELL!

11 comments:

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

I'd be in the truck with Tyce. No thanks to cold weather! Did you see we set up a class of 2000 blog? http://emeryhigh2000.blogspot.com/
Spread the word. ;)

AngiDe said...

Seriously your word for 2009... HIL-ARE-I-OUS!!!! (yes, I know that's spelled wrong)

I didn't expect anything else from ya! =)

XO

Mindy said...

I love the one of Kade holding the pole in the ice! They are so cute! Be glad you dont have to deal with the class from hell anymore!

things we love... said...

Your little boys are sooo cute! Yeah I would probably be in the truck with Tyce, but the hat is way cute on your other little boy!!! I hope that you don't mind I added you to my blog and sent you a invite!!!

Anthony and Christel said...

I LOVE Tyce's little hat on him...so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Fun trip! I love Tyce in his big ol' coat and hat...so cute! You are so good to go even if you have to sit in the truck! Can't wait to see ya thurs.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome about the student teacher...so do you still have to work in Hell or not? I think a party is in order...you might have to stay later than normal!

The Bunnell's said...

What a good mom and wife. I think that I would opt to staying home with Tyce where it was nice and warm! Looks like Kade and Kyle had a good time. That is nice that your class will be taken over, enjoy the break!

Natasha said...

I was going to say that I can't believe you went ice fishing on purpost, but I can believe it because you would totally do something like that! Your boys are too tough!

Behling Family said...

You are so brave to even try this with little ones. I would have said No Thanks. Great memories for the kids though. Looks like they had a great time while it lasted.

The Cox Family said...

You really are such a trooper to sit in the car for two hours while the big boys fished!
I am glad that you guys had great a Christmas and I am sorry that you had to go back to work. I am definitely not looking forward to it!