Sunday, August 3, 2008

Emery County Fair

Every year I look forward to attending the Emery County Fair and this year was no exception. Emery County is the greatest place in the world to live and you really realize it when you see all of the work that they put into the fair for the citizens. The fair starts on Thursday and goes until Saturday and each day is filled with fun entertainment and booths for the kids. This year a hypnotist came and he was so funny.
Each year the fair ends with a FREE concert. This year is was Western Underground (Chris Ledoux's band). They were awesome! They sang a lot of Chris Ledoux's old songs and some awesome new ones of their own. They also gave a nice tribute to Chris Ledoux. It was a great concert....I just miss Chris Ledoux coming out and riding the mechanical bull.
I am sad that the fair is already over, but there is always next year.







Tyce and Kade at the parade. Tyce decided that since he couldn't get up and catch the candy himself, that he would just steal it from my neice's bag.





Here is a picture of Kade and the girls waiting for the parade to start (Kelsey, Abby, Kade, Tylee)









Western Underground

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Man you guys are always doing fun stuff!! Chris Ledoux has come to the fir?! I bet you were in heaven!!

Farley's Story said...

I am so jealous!! Doug and I wanted to go to the concert, but we had prior obligations. It sounds like it was wonderful.

Natasha said...

I'm so glad you got to go to Western Underground. You have been looking forward to it for months! I'm not so sure about all that 'best place in the world' business, but it does sound like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Love your new background...so good to see you tonight...I really wish you were around. We are going to Helper pool next Tuesday, you guys should come too!

The Cox Family said...

I can't wait until Cam is a little bit older and can enjoy all of the festivities during Fair Days. It is always a fun time of year though and I am glad that you all had such a great time. I am jealous that you got to see Western Underground. I am sure that the concert was great!

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

Hello! Good ol' Emery County. Gotta love it!!