Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mud, Mud, Glorious Mud

Boys will be boys right? Actually, I am also a huge fan of mud puddles so when I found my boys in this one, I couldn't get mad. One of our sprinklers had broke and we were unaware until the we found the boys having the best time ever in this mud hole.
We have also been on several fishing trips this summer since Kyle has been home with us everyday. On our latest trip was at Willow lake and we caught a load of fish. The kids were having so much fun reeling in the fish, and when Kyle started catching some huge Tigers, he got just as excited as the boys.



4 comments:

Natasha said...

I have missed you! I feel like I have been on a different continent since I haven't read your blog for so long. Your boys are growing like crazy! Jamie said she saw you at CAL Ranch. You are thisclose to having your baby. I can't believe you are having another boy! Very cool. Keep us posted. I am so excited for you.

Mindy said...

How fun!! I am in love with the little boy mud pictues!! Too cute!

Mindy said...

P.S. we are moving September 20! :)

Jamie said...

You have got some super cute little boys!!