Wednesday, July 28, 2010

4 More Weeks

The babies room. It turned out really great!
If everything goes as planned, I only have 4 more weeks until I get to meet my new baby. This pregnancy has just flown by and it really hasn't set in that in just one short month, I will be the mom to 3 little boys.

Will our new little man have Kade's sparkle in his eye or maybe Tyce's contagious smile. Will he have angel kisses or that crazy hair of Tyce's that won't lay flat on his head. There is so much to look forward to this next month and I just can't wait to finally kiss my cute little cowboy.

Now if I only had a name. Any idea's?

8 comments:

Farley's Story said...

you really only have 4 weeks. You look great!!

The Bunnell's said...

Wow, I can't believe that he will be here so soon. That is so exciting. The room looks darling, you did a great job.

Mistie said...

So excited for you! Too bad he won't be here next week so we could meet him. We will be in town next week so maybe we will see you at the fair.

Jamie said...

It really could only be two weeks, you never know! Are you really ready? I am way excited for you.

Jaycie said...

way cute room!!! Good Luck!

Larsen family said...

I love the room!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it is so soon!!! You will be an awesome mom of 3 boys!!! I am so excited for you, seriously I can't even think of names for our new one...good luck with that one...you always think of cute ones!!!

Mindy said...

Oh that room is so adorable Jana! Good luck with everything! So so exciting!