Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa Hansen

My Grandpa Hansen is one of the greatest guys in the whole world. I just love and admire him so much. This Friday we celebrated his 82nd birthday at my aunt Lori's house and it was a blast! We played baseball, horseshoes, and just have a great time hanging out with each other.

The Boys playing horse shoes
Grandpa and Grandma with 2 of the cutest little boys I have ever seen!
A few of the greats
Here we are....all of my grandpa Hansen's grandkids (just missing Buck) Having a little baseball game in the front yard

Everyone just hanging out
Grandpa and Ty
A few of the girls and Hans
Every time we get together with the Hansen's I can't help but think how lucky I am to have such a great family. I hope that as we continue to grow, that we will still get together as often as we do. I think the world of these people!

2 comments:

Willsonfun said...

Send me these photos they are great!!
jw@emeryschools.org

Jamie said...

I agree! You really do have the best family ever!!!