Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PHS Graduation

Last night was Pinnacle's 2nd high school graduation. It was a really nice ceremony and like always, watching the students graduate was kind of hard for me. They all looked so grown up and I will truly miss them.

Here are the greatest teachers at PHS: Mrs. Jeppson, Coach Kay, Mrs. Larsen, Mrs. Steele and Ms. Sawyer.

The Graduating Class of 2010. We had 53 graduates this year!


Me and one of my all time fav students: Julianne. I have taught Jules every year since she was in the 6th grade and I am going to miss her so much!
It is weird to think that I will not be going back to school next year. I have been at Pinnacle for 7 years so it is my second home. Also, I will really miss most of the students (trust me, I will do my best to forget some annoying 7th graders). I worry that they are going to forget about Mrs. Larsen, but I will never forget them. GO PANTHERS!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! I didn't know there were 50 seniors at your school! You will go crazy for a couple months after school starts for everyone else, but you will get used to it. You will be so happy being with those 3 little boys. It is so worth it! Even if money gets tight, it is such a blessing to be home for a couple years.

Anthony and Christel said...

That is so great Jana!!

The Bunnell's said...

Oh Jana, I am so jealous that you will get to me a stay at home mom for awhile. I so wish that I could but you know how things go.... I am sure that your students will never forget you, you are great! I hope that you are feeling well and that Kyle is healing well.