Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Kade

Today was Kade's 4th birthday and what a fun day it was. Kade had all of his cousins, grandma's, and Aunt and uncles over for a Superhero Birthday Bash. The party was really fun (thank goodness the weather cooperated so we could have it outside) and Kade got some really fun presents.

Here are some pictures of the fun event:

Kade and his superhero birthday cake

Before the party started, Kade wanted everyone to sign his cast
All of the kids looking for the "kryptonite" in the sand box
Getting rid of the evil villiains with water balloons

Pin Spiderman on the evil villiains Kade was so excited to open his presents!


Blowing out the candles was a little difficult with the wind, but here is our attempt
It still hasn't really hit me that my little Kader Potater is 4. He is growing up so fast and I am not sure if I like that. Kade is such a sweetheart and has blessed my life in so many ways. I can't image a day going by without seeing those cute little freckles on his face or that big cheesy smile. I love you so much Kade. You are the best kid EVER and I can't wait to see what this next years adventures hold for you (hopefully NO stitches or broken bones). LOVE YOU, MOM!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday to Kade!! What a great party! That cake is amazing!

The Bunnell's said...

What a cute party idea and games. I love that he had everyone sign his cast, that is too cute. The cake looks awesome- you are such an amazing mom! It is so crazy to think that our babies are getting so big.

AngiDe said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jana!!! I hope your boys are spoiling you today!

xoxo

The Cox Family said...

Happy Birthday Kade and to you as well Jana! Love the cake and it looks like his cast hasn't slowed him down a bit! I hope you had a great birthday as well!