Friday, December 18, 2009

Tyce is 2.....Wahoo!

I can't believe that my baby is two today. He is getting so big and I am just not ready for that yet. Tyce is definitely the destroyer in our house. He makes a disaster no matter what he is doing. It seems like I spend most of my day following him around cleaning up his messes. Even though he is a little terror, he is the sweetest little turd. He cracks me up with his funny facial expressions and I love it when he yells "Jana...where ya at". Tyce is always having a good time and he is tougher than nails. I love my little Tycee Wycee so much and can't imagine going one minute without him.
Tonight we had Tyce a birthday party and all of his cousins came. It was crazy....it was loud.....but it was fun. Tyce actually didn't want much to do with it, but all of the other kids had a blast. I decided to have a construction themed party because Tyce LOVES tractors.
Here is a picture of his cake. I had so much fun dreaming this one up.

Everyone at the party had to wear their construction hats.
Me and my little man

I am excited to see what the future holds for this little ball of fire. I have enjoyed every minute of the past few years and I can't wait for several more. I love you Tyce....Love Mom!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

WOW on the cake! That is super impressive.

Mindy said...

Looks so fun! That cake is amazing! Happy Birthday Tyce!

Natasha said...

You majored in cake decorating? All this time I thought your degree was in health education! Tyce is too cute. Love the construction hats at the party. Glad you got to celebrate with your fam!

The Bunnell's said...

Happy Birthday Tyce! It looks like you had lots of fun and lots of noise :) The cake is amazing- way to go, you are so talented!