Sunday, December 6, 2009

Solider Hollow

Have I ever mentioned that I have the greatest mom ever? Well I do. My mom bought all of us tickets to go tubing up at Solider Hollow yesterday which was a BLAST.
So what happens is you get a tube and then they hook the tube (with you on it) to this pullley that takes you to the top of the hill and you tube down......I don't think it gets any better than that!
Kade had a ball....he loved ever minute of it. As soon as we got to the bottom of the hill we would say "lets go again". He never complained of being cold or scared, he just lauged the entire time. He was such a trooper.
After we finished tubing, we went down into the town of Midway for their Swiss Christmas. We walked through homeade gingerbread houses, we got to decorate our own gingerbread cookies, and we got to walk through thousands of nativity scenes. We finished off our day by going back down into Orem for dinner at Applebee's.
It was such a fun day. But it always fun when you get to hang out with us Jeffs. He like adventure!
Thanks mom!



Tyce didn't get to sled because he was too little....so he just chilled at the bottom


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I love the idea of having them pull you up to the top...what an ingenious idea!!!

The Bunnell's said...

That looks like a great time. And yes, You Jeffs always seem to have a great time. I love the last picture of you and Kade. Super Cute.

The Cox Family said...

We are hug fans of Solider Hollow as well! My work has its annual Christmas party there and we look forward to it every year. I won't be doing much sledding this year however! Looks like you guys had a blast.
Oh, and since I haven't blogged in forever I just wanted to comment on how dang cute your family pictures are! The boys are so adorable and you look GREAT Jana!!!