Monday, December 21, 2009

Grandma Jo's Awesome Christmas Party

We officially had our first Christmas party at my mom's house on Saturday and it is going to be tough to beat.
We started the party with a hunt for Santa's reindeer. As part of the hunt, we all had to ride on the back of the trailer to several destinations. At each destination we had a task or activity to complete. Other than it being FREEZING the hunt was great. The hunt ended at the farm with a fire and hot chocolate and then moved to my mom's house for yummy food, games, and of course PRESENTS.
Kade got a Thomas the Train set and a remote control truck. Tyce got a motorcycle and a barn. Kyle and I got dinner and a movie and a new Nikon cool pic camera.
Thanks mom for the great party.....you are one AWESOME Grandma!


Here is a pic of everyone riding on the trailer to find those missing reindeerEnjoying our fire and hot chocolate at the farm

Back at Grandma Jo's playing some games
Finally......opening presents


Is that a motorcycle? It is!!

2 comments:

The Bunnell's said...

You guys are always doing such fun things. I am a bit jealous! It looks like a great time other than the freezing part :)

Natasha said...

I am trying not to be jealous! I really really want a new camera, but I'm not getting one. Have fun getting cool new pictures! Have a very merry!