Sunday, December 13, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

This morning we woke up to a boat load of snow and we haven't stopped playing in it since. I love the snow......especially at Christmas time. It just wouldn't be Christmas without it.
The last time I saw this much snow was up at USU. It snowed so much that they canceled school for the day (something they hadn't done in years). That day we all walked up to the HPER field to play football. There was so much snow on the field that it went up to our waists. It was amazing. We had so much fun that day.

Here is a picture of the snow at my house. Kyle had to work today so I was so grateful to see my bro in law Jared ride up the hill with his plow.

Kade, Abby, and Tylee riding the sled down the hill by Grandma Jo's

A little stuck....but loving it!

Kade trying to make a snow angel. The snow was just too deep for his little arms to push.
I am loving the snow today, but when I have to drive to Price to school in it tomorrow.....I might change my mind.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh mercy me Jana! That picture of your house made me drool! Gorgeous! Cute snow pictures!! Oh, and we are goung to LV for Christmas, so we will see Pauls parents.

Natasha said...

So glad you got such great pictures! It looks like so much fun...and freezing!

The O'Neils said...

That does look like a fun time! I bet driving the next day was a downer but those cute pictures seem to be worth it!

Anonymous said...

I love the snow too...seems like for the years we have lived here there has not been this much snow...I think it is a necessity for Christmas!

The Cox Family said...

I also love the snow, except when I have to drive in it! This is the first year that Cam actually enjoys spending hours outside in it. Kade looks like he is enjoying it as well!