Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

I just have to say that I LOVE tradition. Camping up Huntington Canyon for the 4th is one of ours and I hope that it never changes. It is so pretty up there and there are so many fun things to do. We spent our weekend playing in the dirt, riding 4-wheelers, fishing, and we even went down in to Mount Pleasant for a firework show. It was so nice up the canyon and we couldn't have asked for better weather. Kade and Tyce played from sun up until sun down, and they never complained once. It was great!

Mom, Grandma Hansen, and Grandpa Hansen






4 comments:

Mindy said...

What a fun weekend! "mess with one of us, you mess with all of us" I love that! You are too funny!

Grant and Candice said...

How fun is that! Your boys are so darling! I just love camping, we haven't had a chance to go yet this year and I am dying to go.

AngiDe said...

What a fun weekend!! I love camping!!
And that last pic with your little ones helmet on.... super cute!!!

XO

The O'Neils said...

That looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I just found your blog and it is way cute!