Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hogle Zoo

Today we took a trip to the city to go to the zoo. The weather was GREAT and the animals were all out enjoying the sunshine. It was the perfect time to go because their weren't very many people there. Kade loved the snakes, elephants, and monkeys and Tyce loved riding on the carousel and eating lunch. We had a really fun day......and I got to try out my new double jogging stroller (thanks KSL). Wahoo for the zoo!!


Tyce riding the polar bear on the carousel

Kade HAD to ride the tiger


Checking out the camels


It was WAY cool watching the elephants eat

Jasa, Tylee, Kelsey, Jamie, Wade, Bailey, Chase, Kade and Tyce
Kade and Chase
3 Monkeys
What a cool Giraffe

7 comments:

Natasha said...

So fun! We have never taken our kids to the zoo. Every summer we talk about it and then never get around to it. It never occurred to me to just go in the winter!

Mindy said...

Looks like fun! I havent been to a zoo in forever! I dont even know if there is one here!

AngiDe said...

I haven't been to Hogel Zoo in ages!!! What a fun trip! Love the giraffe pic the best!

XO

Sara said...

Ha! I found you!!! It is so nice checking in on people I haven't seen/heard of in ages! Your family is just adorable!!! I love your high school tag....pretty funny.

The Bunnell's said...

How fun! I love the picture of the boys on the tigers and there cheesy smiles, they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

You took some really great zoo pictures. What a fun day! Gotta love the zoo. That reminds me I still have two trips to the zoo to scrap...better get busy!

The Cox Family said...

Oh I just love the zoo! I think this year I am going to buy a season pass so we can go all of the time. The boys look like they really enjoyed it!