Monday, February 16, 2009

6 years

Yesterday was me and Kyle's 6th year anniversary. I can't believe how fast time flies. I remember when he used to come over to my college apartment and open the door and say "honey, I'm home". Even thought it seems like yesterday that Kyle and I were dating, I can't imagine life without him. He is the greatest person that I have ever met. He is the greatest dad to our two little boys and the hardest worker out there. I love him so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.
So to celebrate our anniversary we decided to go to Glenwood Springs Co. to swim in the super fun hot springs and to ski at Sunlight Mountain Resort. We had so much fun just being away, it wouldn't have mattered where we went or what we were doing.
Skiing was especially fun. It has been like 5 years since we had been skiing so we were a little rusty. Even though we crashed a lot, we had a blast. (Funny thing, so this was the farthest East that Kyle had been in his whole life...poor kid!)









6 comments:

AngiDe said...

YAY, happy anniversary!!! I remember going to your wedding! Geez it's been that long!!! I totally remember you fussing over dinner every night to take to Kyle at work...we thought you were so whooped! ;)
So happy to hear that you two are lovin life together!!!

XO

things we love... said...

Holy cow look at you guys, it looks like you guys had a fun time!!! Nice anniversary time together... that's the best way to spend it!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Happy Anniversary!!!

Farley's Story said...

Congrats on 6 years. It is amazing how time flies. Sounds like you had a blast.

Natasha said...

Woah! That seriously looks like so much fun! You are such a cute ski bunny! I always remember that this is your anniversary because it is the same as the annual RMA Horse Auction and we drove from Nephi to Ogden, then from Ogden to Emery County, then from there to Cedar all in one day to hit your reception at the museum. Happy Anniversary!

Anthony and Christel said...

How fun....cute hat Jana!!

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun way to celebrate!