Monday, February 2, 2009

High School Tag!!
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL?
Yes, my Sophmore year and he was actually my first kiss.
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE?
I drove a 1998 Pontiac Sunfire which I bought myself. I drove that car for 7
years.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY?
Yes! No problem. I had been driving for years before I actually got my
license.
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Not really. We had a lot of fun doing really
weird things...only in E-County!
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? No, I was always too shy around the
boys.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR?
None. I was never good with music.
7. WERE YOU A NERD?
I don't think so...But I did really well in school.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS?
Basketball, but I got cut my senior year. It was devestating.
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED?
Nope, the only time I was sent to the office was when the principle informed
me that they were chosing me for student of the month.
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG?
Yes!! Onward gallent Spartan's, Fight with all your might.......
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS?
Larry Davis and Neal Peacock. They were awesome!
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH?
We ate at the Pizza place everyday.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME?
Emery High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS?
Spartans, Black and Gold
15. WHO WAS HOMECOMING ROYALTY?
I have NO clue
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU?
No, I do wish that I was more outgoing. I also wish that I wouldn't have
cared what people thought about me.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION?
That the kid next to me (not naming names) was wasted. He was SO
drunk (yes during the graduation ceromony)!!
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY?
Lagoon and then California for our Senior Trip
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS?
Yeah Honor Society and I was the Student Body Vice President
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN?
Yes...but I am on a mission to lose it all!
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE?
A loser name JD! He was late picking me up for my Prominade and by the
end of the night he was making out with some other girl. My friend Jen
and her date had to take me home.
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION?
Yes!
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL?
Yes, I cleaned the courthouse everynight. One year I worked at the video
store and every summer I worked for the Forest Service.
24. WERE YOU AN HONOR STUDENT? Yes, I got to wear honor cords at
graduation and I felt AWESOME!
25. DID YOU TAKE SEMINARY? Yes!
26. WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOUR MOST FUN TIME?
Student Government.
27. WERE YOU CONSIDERED SHY OR OUTGOING?
I would say both.
28. ANY LAST MEMORIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
I remember on the first day of school, the student government was up telling
jokes about our rival school Carbon. Well, my joke had to do with the
Carbon Cheerleaders always being pregnant. I was so nervous when I got to
the microphone that I left out the carbon part. The cheerleaders weren't to
happy with my joke!

I tag.....anyone who wants to!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty funny story (end). Sad about your prom date...what a lahooser! So you were pretty much an over achiever it sounds like...just like now. That is why we are friends...totally kidding!
That was fun!!!

things we love... said...

Isn't it funny to reminice..... Wow where did time go!! I remember when Court and Jamies age was having their 10 year and I was thinking, "Man ou guys are old"! Now that's us!!!

Anthony and Christel said...

Emery sucks!! Go Pirates!! lol ***totally kidding***

Farley's Story said...

Oh the joys of high school. It is fun do reminisce the past, isn't it. Sounds like you had a good time.

Candace said...

Jana--That was too cute! I loved High School:) The joke about the cheerleaders was hilarious...true at either school though!;) You were so cute in high school. It was good seeing you last night at volleyball. We suck but we have so much fun. I'm glad teams are good with us cause we love doing it and we have really never played before! See you next Tuesday.

The Cox Family said...

High school tags are so fun to read. It is crazy to think how long ago that really was. We are getting so old!
I am also jealous of how nice your weather is down there. We still have 10 feet of snow up here!