Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Saturday Adventure

Kyle had to work all weekend so me and my sisters decided to take the kids for a fun day in Price. We first went to Sheralds to get some lunch and some ice cream. Then we went to the Dino Mine Park which is so much fun! The kids had a ball and played for like 2 hours. Then to finish the afternoon we took the kids to see Madagascar. This was the first time that I have ever really taken Kade to the movies and he did...okay. He kept saying "mom its over now, we can go." 2 hours in a movie theater was kind of hard for him, but he made it to the end. The movie was DUMB!!!! Okay, It wasn't that bad. It just reminded me A LOT of The Lion King. All in all, it was a fun day.

Dino Mine Park




6 comments:

AngiDe said...

ooooh, what a fun park!!!

I'll make a mental note, not to spend money on madagascar. Thanks for the heads up ;)

Natasha said...

I didn't know 'fun' and 'Price' could be found in the same sentence. Just kidding! Jeff did a job out there several months ago and the kids and I went out a few times. We loved the Dino Mine Park! I thought, hey, Price can't be all bad if it has this cool park AND Cold Stone! I couldn't really handle the first Madagascar, so it's good to know I won't have to suffer through the second one. Glad you had a fun day.

The Barton's said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I am glad you are so close with your sisters. I know Jamie wishes she could go sometimes. She watched Tylie for me so I could hang with my mom! I love Jamie. She is so cool and very sweet! I am so glad to know you and your family!

Mindy said...

Natasha, cold stone=gross! Glad you guys had a fun day! I am too chicken to take my kids to the movies ever again. We had an episode at Kung Fu Panda.

Anonymous said...

We L O V E Love the Dino-mine! It is our fav! Whenever we go to Price, my kids say can we go to OUR park? That sounds like a way fun time...and you are totally brave to take your kiddies to the movie...I have yet to try that!

Younger Family said...

Hey Jana
Oh my heck it has been forever. I don't really get on the blog too much as you have noticed. My sister in law called me and told me that I have a friend that has left some comments and I need to check it. I am so EXCITED to see you. 2 boys how fun they are adorable. How have you been? You are teaching that it awesome. I am at home.