Monday, October 13, 2008

Husband Tag


Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet your husband? Well, Kyle and I went to High School together so I knew him, but we never did anything together until he randomly moved to Logan one day which is where I was going to college. He ended up moving in across the street from me in a house full of my Emery County guy friends.

2. How long did you date before you got married? 4 months until we were engaged, married 3 1/2 months after that.

3. How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years.

4. What does he do that surprises you? He's not really romantic and he never surprises me. Someday I might not have to hint that I would like to go out on a date.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile, his laugh, and he has a really nice butt!

6. What is his best quality? He is a super great dad. He is so good at it because he is so much fun and he is really quite patient.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Not really

8. What is his favorite food? Steak! Kyle could eat a steak everyday. Like Jeff, Kyle will eat anything though, he always says "whatever fills the void".

9. What is his favorite sport? Riding dirt bikes, 4-wheelers, snowmobiles, or any other off-road vehicle with a motor.

10. When and where did you first kiss? At my friends cabin. We were all staying there for the weekend and everyone else had gone to sleep. Kyle (across for the date that he brought) leaned over and asked me if I wanted to make-out. So we did....and the rest is history!

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Ride horses together or ride 4-wheelers together. We like being outdoors.

12. Do you have any children? Yes, Kade and Tyce

13. Does he have any hidden talents? Kyle can fix anything. He is a great mechanic. He can also weld anything....he is quite impressive.

14. How old is he? 28

15. Who said 'I love you first'? He did. I met him at his work to bring him dinner and when he got out of the car he said "love ya" and I said, "are you serious?"

16. What is his favorite music? Metallica and Willie Nelson (quite the combination huh)!

17. What do you admire most about him? He genuinely cares about people and he treats them all with respect. He would be every ones best friend if they wanted. He is also so easy going. He will do almost anything and not complain.

18. What is his favorite color? Black

19. Will he read this? No

20. Who do you tag? Angie, Lindsay, Chanel, and Katie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a super nice guy, even if I did think that he was coming to shovel my walk that day he came to pick up Kade...I am such an idiot...I love the Metallica/Willie Neilson part!

Anthony and Christel said...

Oh ya, I still need to do mine. I am behind on like 3 tags! Very cute post, you two are such a cute couple! By the way, I feel like I need to put a picture of Anthony on a horse now because so far you and Natasha have..haha I think I even have a picture like that!

AngiDe said...

Yes, its true, I am one of those Twilight freaks who is all up in the Twilight world of vampire love and all things cold. =)
Call me crazy... but at least I'm not a Chris Leduex fan... or whatever his name was that you liked in college and I would tease you. Remember that?

Anyway, thanks for the hubby tag!

Anthony and Christel said...

I love the first kiss story too, that is so great!

Mindy said...

So cute! His favorite music is funny! I need to do mine too!