Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Today we celebrated my mom's 55th birthday with a picnic out on the desert. We all had fun visiting with each other and the kids had a blast playing in the dirt and climbing the rocks. The weather was so great too. We didn't even need our jackets. It was the perfect end to our long weekend. Back to work tomorrow!


Abby and Kade Climbing the rocks

Tyce loved to play in the dirt
Me and my cute little man Tyce
Kade found these cool holes to play in. He spent most of the afternoon here
Mom
Everyone hovering around the food
All in all, it was a great day and I hope a Happy Birthday for my mom!

3 comments:

AngiDe said...

YAY for birthday's! Thanks to you, I was able to do the hubby tag! YAY for hubby's!

xoxox

Farley's Story said...

It is a good thing we have birthdays. It gives us reason to get together. I love the holes. What better place to play!!

Natasha said...

Happy Birthday Grandma Jo (right?) It looks like you had a great time. I'm glad the weather was so great, and that so many of you got to get together.