Monday, October 20, 2008

Eight Things

Tag I'm it!

Eight things I'm passionate about:
1. Kyle
2. Kade and Tyce
3. Keeping the cows alive (laugh all you want)
4. My family
5. Blogging
6. E-mail
7. Education
8. My students

Eight words or phrases I use all the time:
1. I am sorry to hear that, now go get dressed in your P.E. clothes
2. Kade, don't push your brother
3. You don't HAVE to run, you GET to run
4. Where are my glasses?
5. Kade are you poopy?
6. No, you can't go to the bathroom until after class.
7. Yes, P.E. teachers really had to got to college.
8. KADE KYLE LARSEN!!

Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Loose 50 lbs
2. Shoot a big buck
3. Sky Diving
4. Pay my house off
5. Own a big ski boat
6. Win a Millon Dollars playing Black Jack
7. Win anything
8. Go out of the Country

Eight things I currently want or need:
1. Money
2. A hot bath
3. A vacation
4. My house picked up
5. to fold my laundry
6. A new pair of gym shoes, mine have had it!
7. Curtains for my bedroom and basement
8. A new hair do!

Eight Places I want to visit:
1. Alaska (that is where Kyle went on his mission)
2. Hawaii
3. Texas
4. The Beach
5. New York
6. Somewhere nice in Mexico
7. France
8. Denmark

Eight Favorite Restaurants:
1. P.F. Changs
2. Applebees
3. Cafe' Rio
4. Taco Time
5. Ruby River
6. Papa Kelseys
7. Sizzler
8. Angies

Eight TV show I watch:
1. Spongebob
2. Desperate Housewives
3. So you think you can dance
4. Backyardagains
5. Wonder Pets
6. Thomas the Train
7. The Bachelor
8. American Idol

Eight People I tag:
1. Lauren
2. Christel
3. Lynae
4. Danielle
5. Katie
6. Lindsay
7. Autumn
8. Kyla

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that Tag...I am excited to do it! I will join you on that ski boat...yahoo for the Lake!

Mindy said...

You want to go sky diving?! Thats crazy! I never knew that.

AngiDe said...

I love the phrases part... esp. #1 =)

Dude, I will totally go Sky diving with you! It's such a rush and you will LOVE it!!!

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

Fun tag I need to work on being passionate about keeping the cows alive they are so time consuming. But they do help pay the bills!

The Cox Family said...

Jana I love you!!! You crack me up girl! I can just hear you yelling at those P.E. kids. They should know better than to mess with you. Fun tag and I am going to try and do all my tags soon.

Natasha said...

I am laughing out loud at your TV shows list. Too funny! Great post - it is such a cute glimpse into your mind.

Behling Family said...

I love these tag things. You get to know alot about someone. I will try and do this one!!

The Barton's said...

I am totally tagged! I am laughing so hard right now. You are just like me...Say it like it freakin is! O and I loved that comment you made on my blog when you said "Kick A seats" You rock! Love you to pieces and check out my blog! I will have this tag on there!