Sunday, June 15, 2008

The past few weekends in a nutshell.....

Kade loved being it the boat. He thought that he was the coolest thing ever. We had so much fun fishing.
Fishing from the boat at Wriggley Reservoir.
While we were camping, Kade thought that he needed to wear these silly glasses. He wore them most of the weekend.
I thought that I would throw this picture in. The hat that Kade is wearing is the hat that we bought him when he was first born (as you can see..it won't even fit on his head). The funny thing is that I have a picture of me when I was Kade's age doing the same thing. On Saturday we cruised up Ferron Mountain to go fishing at Wriggley Reservoir. We went with my mom and Jodi's family. We had a lot of fun. The funnies part about the day was that I was the only one catching fish and I was using Kade's little Spider Man fishing pole.
Abby had fun playing with Tyce. She is such a ham!
Kade and Kyle fishing away!

Last weekend we went camping up Cottonwood Canyon with Jasa and her family. We had such a great time. The weather was perfect and our kids played and played.
This is a picture of Kade and Bandi in the back of the truck while we were camping. They are pretty good pals.
Kade and Kelsey love playing with each other. Kade talks about Kelsey all day long. It is so much fun living close to Jasa and her family. Our kids play everyday. Kade thinks that he needs to hold Kelsey's hand everywhere they go. It cracks me up!
This is me and my little guys sitting by the camp fire. It got a little bit cold at night, but we had fun.



5 comments:

Mindy said...

You guys have been busy!! Glad you're enjoying your summer break!! I love love that picture of Kade on his horse!!!!

The Cox Family said...

I don't think you have any idea how JEALOUS I am of you guys. We haven't even gone camping this year yet. We are, however, planning a trip to go in a couple of weeks though. Looks like you guys had a blast! Very cute pictures. Kade is such a character, I love it!

Anthony and Christel said...

Great pictures, I love fishing!! Well, as long as I catch something. There is this little reservoir up Manti canyon that I love to go to.

Anonymous said...

How fun...oh and the pool can't forget that...I love summer and all the fun things that go with it.
It was so fun to see you at the pool...sorry I didnt' get to talk to you very much...crazy mom of three that's me.

Hey did you still want to do that book...just trying to get a final count!

Natasha said...

Holy cow! It sounds like you guys are never home in the summer! I bet your little guys can't get enough of being outside! Looks like so much fun. I'm so glad you get to go do all those things with your family and your boys get to be with their cousins. Great photos.