Friday, February 29, 2008

Beautiful....










Yesterday Me, Kyle, and Kade went down on the desert to check on the cows. We had to ride the 4-wheelers because it was too muddy to take the horses. As I was riding, I was thinking about how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place. I love Emery County. We are 20 minutes away from the most beautiful desert in the world, and 20 minutes away from the most beautiful mountains. We don't have stop lights and we don't have a wal-mart. We are so lucky!!

Kade had such fun time on the 4-wheeler (he always does). He is such a trooper. He never complained once about being cold or tired. He is ALL boy.


5 comments:

HISTORIAS DE ESTA VIDA X JMEC............... said...

QUE BUENO CREESE JHON GUES,ME GUSTA LOS CABALLOS

Anthony and Christel said...

Great pictures! I love Kade's vest, so cute!

The Cox Family said...

I would have to agree-those pics are beautiful. I hope the cows are doing well. I am jealous you already have the 4-wheelers out. It snowed again today here! I am being to think that Spring is never going to come! Kade looks like he had lots of fun!

Natasha said...

It makes me smile to know that you are back in Emery County checking on cows and doing what you love. You deserve it.

Mindy said...

Looks like lots of fun!