Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Kyle..I still love you

Today was quite the day! I had to take Tyce to Price to get his immunizations and I had to get some groceries at wal-mart (yes, I have to drive 35 minutes to the doctor and to the nearest wal-mart). Anyway, Kyle decided that he would take Kade for a ride on the desert to check on the cows because they are starting to calve. Well, when I got home from Price they weren't there....that is when I thought to myself "I bet that they are stuck". About 5 mintues after that thought, the phone rang. It was my brother-in-law. He told me that Kyle was stuck in the river and that he broke the front tie rods on his truck (this is a $35,000.00 Duramax that we can barely aford) Well, I decided to ride down with my brother-in-law to check out the damage and to save Kade. When I got there,Kade was sitting in the truck, in the river, with no pants and no diaper on. He was laughing while yelling "truck stuck water". I couldn't help but smile. Needless to say, we had to get the county road grater (who happened to be out on the desert today) to pull Kyle out. While he was pulling Kyle out, he bent the muffler into the back tire. I don't know how we are going to pay for this one, but it isn't the first time that Kyle has been stuck....and it is sad to say, but I don't think that it is the last.

5 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Well I'm glad that they were ok. It sounds like it didn't even phase Kade at all, that is funny.

The Cox Family said...

How sad! I am sure you probably wanted to kill Kyle. I am glad that no one got hurt though.

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh sounds like a crazy day!

Anonymous said...

geggg jjj .,kfhjyyyyyyj6iiinhtjhkkkkyyoohhccccmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,kkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiii999999999999888888888888iiiiiiiiii;;;;;;;;78uuuku5k5mnmnv7hyuyu7y678jknun yi6 ivyu65b97`6uuu...That randomness is from Whitters. Any Way, I am cracking up about Kade...what a little cutie. I am glad everything is okay, I know a great loan officer if you need a loan to get your truck fixed. J/K Good luck.
PS... Your stuff should be here soon.

Natasha said...

Husbands complain when you buy a $20 pair of shoes or a new outfit for the kids when the really 'don't need it' and then they end up breaking things (or wanting to buy things) that cost THOUSANDS! I am sooo sorry about your truck! It makes me sick. I was driving to St. George this summer and my engine blew up on the freeway. Yeah, it pretty much sucked, and cost a fortune. I'm so glad they were not hurt. Your little rancher Kade sounds like so much fun!