Thursday, February 14, 2008

Paybacks

It took me awhile to dig these pictures up, but it was worth the time. And trust me, I have more!!
Remember the Price is Right? That was so much fun. Remember when Ben the lady killer Miller won all of that money (because of us) and he wouldn't even buy us lunch. We had so much fun! I can even remember how we made the front page of the Snow College news paper.

Also, remember when Natasha's mom came down to visit and we skipped out on Church to get our ears pierced and then that night we went to a fireside and President Hinckley encouraged all of us to only have one pair of earings....feeling guilty we all let our new holes grow in.
Oh, the good ole' days!!

9 comments:

Mindy said...

oh jana ouch!! Yeah that was so fun! Eww lady killer miller still owes us big time for winning! Didnt he play plinko? man we should hunt him down and make him pay up!

Anthony and Christel said...

Jana, you are in big trouble!! I have some pic's too, which I'm sure you all would LOVE to see! The only thing is, is that I look disgusting in all of them, so I don't know if I want to do that to myself. We'll see!

Mindy said...

what was that girls name in the picture...she lived across the halll cant remember her name.

Anthony and Christel said...

I think her name was Heidi.

Mindy said...

oh yeah thats right...gosh jana could you have picked any less flattering pictures! ugh i was such a fatty!!

Anthony and Christel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anthony and Christel said...

(Sorry I messed up)..I was going to say me too.

Natasha said...

This makes me miss all of you soooo much! I can't believe we only lived together for 9 months! You guys still feel like my sisters. And...if I have to be embarassed about any of these pictures it is all your fault because you guys let me go around like that!

The Cox Family said...

Good thing I am only in one of those pics! However, I still am sad that I couldn't go with you guys. It sounded like such a fun trip! I miss you guys too. We seriously need to get together!