Sunday, January 10, 2010

Monster Trucks...here we come!

Kyle and I took the kids to the monster truck rally this Saturday and it was a blast. The monster trucks were SO huge (and loud). The best was when they started the free style part of the show where they jumped over cars and buses. The first truck that came out went to jump the cars, but ended up tipping backwards....it was awesome!! Kyle told me during intermission that he had always wanted to go to a Monster truck show, but never got to. I am so glad that we got to fulfil his childhood dream he he he!
Tyce would not wear his earplugs so Kyle had to hold his hands over Tyce's ears the entire time.



Pretty sweet huh! Oh, did I mention that it's alright to be a redneck?

5 comments:

Jamie said...

We should have come with you. My boys would have loved this. Cool pictures.

The Bunnell's said...

That looks awesome! They are alot of fun AND loud!

Anonymous said...

Who enjoyed it the most, those cute boys or their Dad? It looks like fun.

Larsen family said...

Wow! That looked like it was a lot of fun. I just showed MeyRick,he told me he wants to see them too and then maybe we could buy one!!

The Cox Family said...

I totally want to take Cam to that. I think he would love it! I went once in high school and couldn't hear for days! It was all worth it though.