Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! This year we went over to Richfield to celebrate New Years at Jamie's House.
We started off our night with dinner at the Chinese Restaurant (yum yum).
Then we went bowling

Next we ended the night at Jamie's where the kids played and played and so did us adults. We partied until about 1:30 am and then we hit the sack.
The next morning we woke up and the boys took the kids sledding around Jamie's yard and then it was time to come home.
It was such a great year. It defiantly went by too fast. I can't wait to see what 2010 holds for our family. We are excited to start our adventure.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Jana,
Thanks for coming over. We had fun! Email some pictures that you took of last night.
Jamie

Tiffany said...

Looks like so much fun! I hope you had a very Happy New Year... back for the second half of school. It is all down hill from here, right? I guess I will admit I do miss the kids a "little" bit. Ready or not here Monday comes! Do have fun!

The Bunnell's said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! I love the 2010 glasses, so cute. I hope that you had a good New Years eve and that you have a great year ahead!

Natasha said...

Woah! Jamie's house is su-weet! Rich! So fun to spend the New Year with your fam! Bad news is: I feel shafted! I didn't get a Christmas card from you this year. Rude! I thought certainly it was just late arriving, but now that it's been TWO WEEKS SINCE CHRISTMAS I know that you just crossed me off your list. I want you to know that if I don't get one next year I will come to Castlehell and get one from you personally! Oh, and all my love!

The Cox Family said...

Did Tash really just call Castledale- Castlehell? For that she shouldn't get a Christmas card! J/K. What a nut she is! It looks like you all had a great New Years. How fun to have all of you together!