Monday, October 26, 2009

The Larsen's Carving Party

For the past few years the Larsen's have got together for a pumpkin carving party and it is actually quite fun. Everyone brings a yummy treat and we carve pumpkins with the cousins all night long. Kade loves playing with MeyRick, Maddi, Sammy, and Adri. They could play all night without any fights.....its so nice!

This is Kade amazed at the witches brew that Grandma Laurie cooked up
Family Picture with all of our carved pumpkins
Who do those cute boys belong to? Oh yeah.......ME!

What a silly kid!
All of the grand kids eating up the witches brew routine (look at Tyce on the end)

4 comments:

The Bunnell's said...

Way fun! I love both of their faces in the last picture- priceless. I love family traditions.

Natasha said...

I sort of hate Halloween, but maybe if I lived in Castledale and got to carve and have witches brew I'd warm up to the idea a little more. Cute, cute fam.

The Cox Family said...

What a fun idea! Looks like you all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Kade looks great with a stach...how cute! oooowwwwww....my witches brew!!! Is that the song? My kids love it too!!!