Monday, August 10, 2009

Fair Days

I can't believe that the fair has already come and gone. The end of the fair means that school is about to start and I am just not ready for that yet. Anyway, the fair was pretty fun this year. We attended all of the activities including Bingo, "Here Come the Newlyweds", the free BBQ, the parade, and of course the free concert featuring "Emerson Drive". Kade entered some crafts and some suckers that he made in the fair as a clover bud 4-H'er and he thought that getting ribbons was pretty cool. Kade's favorite part of the fair was all of the bouncy toys and Tyce's was again running around like a crazy person.
Now that the Fair is over, I better start busting my butt to get ready for school.....like today when I spent the day painting my classroom purple!!!


Getting ready to catch candy at the Fair



Tyce loved playing at the playground at the fair. He especially like playing peek-a-boo.

After the parade, we cooled off with some water games for Chase's Birthday party.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tug of war looks awesome...I totally think Kade should be a poster child for Zions bank...he looks so cute in front of it! We had a blast at the fair too!

Mindy said...

So fun! Jana, you look so good! Love all of the pictures!

The Bunnell's said...

I love the picture of you and boys sitting on the curb- way cute! The kids and I came down for the fair and enjoyed as usual. I wilsh that I could have ran into you! Good luck with school starting!

The Cox Family said...

Jana, sorry that I haven't commented in FOREVER!!! Now that I feel better though, hopefully I will be able to keep up with everyone. It looks like your summer has been really fun and what is a summer without rodeos and fairs? And yes, I believe it wouldn't be heaven without rodeos! We seriously need to get the cowboys together and let them play! Good luck with school, I hope you have good kids this year!