Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bellamy Brothers Concert

This weekend we went down to Mesquite for a "well needed" weekend getaway. We went with my sisters and their husbands and my mom. We stopped in St. George to shop and then made our way to Mesquite for the Bellamy Brothers Concert. The concert was great. I have always LOVED the Bellamy's and was so excited to finally see them in concert. We were the the youngest people there and we were the loudest. We were dancing and clapping and having a good old time while the geriatrics just sat there and listened. After the concert we spent the rest of the night (and well into the morning) playing blackjack and bingo. It was a great weekend and the most fun I have ever had in Mesquite....

Oh, and I got a new car on Thursday. It is a Toyota Sequoia and it is LOADED. It is so nice! I am really going to love cruising in it.. YEAH!

6 comments:

Natasha said...

The Bellamy Brother's come here about twice a year and we have still not made it to a concert...but I love all their old stuff too. "If I said you had a beautiful body..." And I didn't know people in Emery County drove phat cars like Sequoias! Wow! Thats so cool! Did you know Sequoia is the only English word with all 5 vowels? hehe.

Mindy said...

THE Bellamy Brothers?!!??? Holy cow Jana, now you can die!! Im glad you guys had fun! Love the new car! Im very jealous!
Thanks for the english lesson, Tash!

AngiDe said...

Oh man those sequioa's are so SO nice!!! We saw them at the auto show and I fell in love!! How lucky that you get be cruising around in one ;)

XO

Candace said...

I love mesquite! It is so fun to get away for the weekend. Nice car!!!! I love new cars. And you have me laughing about vball! I didn't even notice. Don't worry about us we don't take anything too personally when it comes to vball. We know we suck so there is only room for improvement right?? We like playing your team because your not brats about us not being a competitive team to play. some of the teams are really rude to us! :) We have only been playing for a few months as a team and we still don't know what we're doing but we love it and it gets me out of the house and with friends for a few hours a week so why not eh??

things we love... said...

That is soo fun to getaway!! Okay so a way funny story, but Beau and I had never left Lai until right before I got pregers and we went to Denver, well his brother insisted to stay in the room with us....... NO he was not married, haha!!! So now that you have talked about getting away, I am thinking that Beau and I are DUE, hahah!!!! Love your new car! New cars are the best!!!

Anonymous said...

so so so jealous about your new car...that is my dream dream and keep dreaming car of my dreams...love it...you will have to take me for a spin!!!\

Fun trip! Glad you guys had a great time!